On May 8th, 2008 I attended the reception for the delegates heading off to the British Columbia trade mission to China.
The event served as a warm introductory event for all attendees on the China mission and for everyone to network and familiarize with each other.
Notable speakers included:
- Pascal Spothelfer, CEO of the British Columbia Technology Industry Association
- Henry K.S. Lee, Chairman of the Vancouver Board of Trade
- Don Avision, President of the University Presidents’ Council of British Columbia
- Douglas MacLeod, Executive Director of the Okanagan Science & Technology Council
- Gordon Campbell, Premier of British Columbia